Wholesale - Soft charcoal gray organic cotton & eucalyptus blend scarf with hand-printed Raindrops pattern
This is a super-soft and comfy charcoal grey scarf, made from eco-friendly organic cotton and eucalyptus blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with my original design in soft, metallic gold ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarves come beautifully packaged for retail sales, neatly folded and wrapped in a simple brown kraft paper sleeve.
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• mid-weight, three-season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• luxuriously soft organic cotton and lyocell fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
This simple, random pattern of hand-painted dots is my own original design. I painted the dots with sumi ink and then created the silkscreen stencil that I use to hand-print each scarf with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
• Lyocell jersey is an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable plant fiber, similar to Bamboo jersey, but Lyocell uses fiber from the Eucalyptus tree, and it is treated in a closed cycle process to minimize environmental impacts. This fabric is a suuuper-soft blend of 28% Organic Cotton and 72% Lyocell plant fiber.
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 fabric is tested for over 100 harmful substances using strict European certification standards.
• hand wash or machine wash.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash. (The fabric and ink are both water-fast and machine-washable, so you can absolutely throw it in the washing machine if that's your style, but like all clothing, hand-washing will keep it looking newer longer; it's really up to your preference!)
If you'd like to see more scarf designs that are available for wholesale, here is my full range of scarves: super soft hand-printed scarves.