SOLD OUT - Wholesale - Hand-Printed Scarf - Wildflowers Pattern - MES-0048
This is a super-soft and comfy pale-blue scarf, made from eco-friendly bamboo-cotton blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with my original wildflower pattern design in gorgeous teal ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarves come beautifully packaged for retail sales, neatly folded and wrapped in a simple brown kraft paper sleeve.
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• mid-weight, three season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• luxuriously soft bamboo fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
This elegant flower motif is my own original design, inspired by the wildflowers that grow in the meadows of Maine: lupine, poppies, buttercups, daisies and a visiting pollinator, the honeybee. I first drew out the foral design, then made the silkscreen stencil that I use to hand-print each scarf with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
• hand-printed in my silkscreen studio in Cornish, Maine.
• Bamboo jersey is an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable plant fiber.
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 fabric is tested for over 100 harmful substances using strict European certification standards.
• hand wash or machine wash.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash. (The fabric and ink are both water-fast and machine-washable, so you can absolutely throw it in the washing machine if that's your style, but like all clothing, hand-washing will keep it looking newer longer; it's really up to your preference!)
If you'd like to see more scarf designs, here is my full range of scarves: super soft hand-printed scarves