This is a super-soft and comfy neutral gray scarf, made from eco-friendly bamboo-cotton blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with my original abstract Brush Strokes pattern in metallic gold ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarves come beautifully packaged for retail sales, neatly folded and wrapped in a simple brown kraft paper sleeve.
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• mid-weight, three season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• luxuriously soft bamboo fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
• the design is printed on both ends of the scarf - the scarf is blank in the middle, so the design is printed on the parts of the scarf that will be showing when the scarf is on, while the soft blank area is wrapped around the neck.
This beautiful abstract brush strokes design is my own original pattern. I was playing with some old paintbrushes that I inherited along with a whole stash of art supplies from my grandmother's. The bristles of this one brush had been damaged so that it made this interesting stripy mark... I was just playing with the brush and ink and found they created this interesting pattern. Based on this playful pattern, I created the silkscreen stencil that I use to hand-print each scarf with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
• hand-printed in my silkscreen studio in Cornish, Maine.
• Bamboo jersey is an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable plant fiber.
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 fabric is tested for over 100 harmful substances using strict European certification standards.
• hand wash or machine wash.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash. (The fabric and ink are both water-fast and machine-washable, so you can absolutely throw it in the washing machine if that's your style, but like all clothing, hand-washing will keep it looking newer longer; it's really up to your preference!)
If you'd like to see more scarf designs that are available for wholesale, here is my full range of scarves: super soft hand-printed scarves.