Hand-Printed Scarf- Charcoal Grey and Gold Tropical Leaf Pattern Handmade Scarf - Eco-Friendly Scarf
soft and silky charcoal gray bamboo jersey scarf, hand-silkscreened with my original hand-painted pattern in metallic gold ink on a beautiful dark heather gray
bamboo-cotton blend fabric. scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, but naturally tend to curl a bit. size is approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck and knot, as shown on the mannequin, or wrap twice if you prefer to tuck in the ends. bamboo is a relatively eco-friendly fabric made from tree fiber, similar to rayon, beautifully soft and fine and drapey. Hand wash for longest life.
This is a super-soft and comfy charcoal-grey scarf, made from eco-friendly bamboo-cotton blend fabric, hand-silkscreened with my original hand-painted tropical leaves pattern design in metallic gold ink. This mid-weight scarf is perfect for thoughtful gift-giving; one size fits all!
• Scarf measures approx. 56" x 18", long enough to wrap around the neck twice, or tie in a dozen different beautiful styles.
• scarf edges are raw, unhemmed, fabric will curl at the edges.
• mid-weight, three season scarf, wonderful for covering up on a cool evening or for cozy layering all winter long.
• design is printed on both ends of the scarf - the scarf is blank in the middle, so the design is printed on the parts of the scarf that will show, but the blank area is softest against the skin.
• luxuriously soft bamboo fabric is comfortable, breathable and feels heavenly soft on sensitive skin.
This hand-painted design of loose and brushy leaves is my own original pattern. I first painted the abstract leaves, then set up the pattern and then created the silkscreen stencil that I use to hand-print each scarf with soft, non-toxic water-based inks.
• hand-printed in my silkscreen studio in Cornish, Maine.
• Bamboo jersey is an eco-friendly fabric made from renewable plant fiber.
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 fabric is tested for over 100 harmful substances using strict European certification standards.
• hand wash or machine wash.
Care: Hand wash or machine wash. (The fabric and ink are both water-fast and machine-washable, so you can absolutely throw it in the washing machine if that's your style, but like all clothing, hand-washing will keep it looking newer longer; it's really up to your preference!)
If you'd like to see more scarf designs, here is my full range of scarves: super soft hand-printed scarves