This handmade face mask is carefully stitched from two layers of highest-quality Kona quilting cotton. (This mask does NOT have a synthetic filter layer stitched into it, but it does have a filter pocket which comes with one Filti brand filter inside, or you can insert a filter of your choice.) The fabric is hand-printed with my original, hand-carved floral patterns, using non-toxic, water-based textile inks. I'm hoping that these beautiful handmade cotton masks will make it just a little bit more enjoyable for you or your loved ones to stay safe and protected and keep your community safe too!
"I ordered one of your face masks a few weeks ago and just wore it today. I ordered it because I loved the print, but I was so happy to find that it was so comfortable. I loved the stretchy ties and nose wire... I went back to your site to order a second color."
• washable, reusable
• Kids Small size is recommended for approx. age 5-8 years old.
• ear loops can be adjusted with a small toggle for a very comfy & customized fit.
• adjustable, padded wire across the nose helps improve fit & reduce glasses fogging. I use a thinner wire and add extra padding on the kids masks' for comfort!
• double layered quilting cotton is natural and breathable, high thread count for better filtration.
• filter pocket on the inside so you have the option to use an additional filter.
• each mask ships with ONE disposable Filti brand filter, you can use these or take it out and use your own. Additional filters are available here.
• easy to launder in washing machine and dryer. Remove filter insert before washing and replace with a fresh one after washing.
• hand-printed floral patterns are color-fast.
• finished size approx 6" wide. height from chin to nose is 2.5" with an additional 1" height over the nose and approx .75" under the chin. ear loops have a sliding rubber toggle to adjust the length for a custom fit.
I hand-carve my original floral patterns into soft printing blocks to create these beautiful, one-of-a-kind hand-printed face masks. Each mask is carefully hand-printed and machine-stitched in limited batches. This design is more structured which reduces the amount of excess fabric covering the face, but designed with enough coverage to keep you covered while talking, etc. The filter pocket is easier to use in this design.
This mask is not medical grade equipment. This mask offers no guarantee of protection. It is intended to help reduce your risk as you perform necessary activities outside the home, as recommended by the CDC.
If you would like to buy one of these hand-printed masks and cannot afford the price, please take a look at my listings for discounted masks. :)